1. Before first use, grease pans with some frying oil and then rinse with water.
2. If the cookware is empty, do not heat it for a long time.
3. In order to prevent damage to cookware that may occur due to remaining frying oil (At 200 ° C it steams), pour some cold water after using the cookware and wash it off after a while.
4. In order to protect your precious cookware prevent from using sharp kitchen tools. Wood and plastic tools are being offered because the scratches were caused by these tools does not any influence on the cookware.
5. For cleaning cookware, some hot water, dish soap and a soft cloth is recommended.
6. After the cookware were washed in the dishwasher, and before it is reused. Grease the cookware with a few drops of oil and frying fat. Stain and discolor the pan pot is harmless for "Die-Cast" nonstick coated containers.