Comal Stainless Steel 22" Acero Inoxidable Outdoors Stir Fry Heavy Duty Para Freir COOK WARE
- Comal is made from commercial quality full Stainless Steel.
- Brushed Finish
- FULL Riveted handles for sturdiness.
- Each size fits on most round single burners for a easy set up anywhere you go
- Comal DISCO Abajo is a stainless steel concave comal, with a depression in the center that is used to hold oil or butter to deep fry
- Its used to cook different types of food like toast tortillas, fry fish, heating and cooking a wide variety of your favorite foods and searing juices in meat
- The Stainless steel concave comal is a very popular cooking utensil used among food vendors on the streets and in restaurants all over Mexico
- Use Comal DISCO to fry tacos, quesadillas, gorditas, fajitas and pambazos.
- Use it on your stove top, in the oven, anywhere! Dimensions: 22"x 22"x 5"